Springtide is a multi-venue music festival. Admission in all gated venues is first come, first served. Wristband purchase does not guarantee entry to any venue, and no refunds will be given for missed performances. All persons attending Springtide Music Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the venues, volunteers, sponsors or others associated with this event. Springtide Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
Upon entering any venue, you accept that your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used in promotional material by Springtide Music Festival.
General Festival Policies
• Upon entering any venue you agree to follow that venue’s own rules and policies.
• No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuations.
• The event is rain or shine.
• Lineup and/or set times are subject to change without notice.
• The festival is for all ages. Age 12 and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult.
• No outside alcohol or illegal substances permitted in any venue.
• No unauthorized vending permitted in any venue.
Wristband Information & Policy
• No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions.
• Tickets purchased online must be exchanged for wristbands at the downtown Festival Ticket Hub at 88 Brock Street (starting at 10 am on Friday, July 22nd). All sales are final – no exceptions.
• Do NOT remove your wristband in between days.
• Only tickets and wristbands purchased through Springtide Music Festival & Tickit.ca are valid.
• Wristbands are nontransferable.
• Lost, stolen, broken, or tampered wristbands are void and Springtide Music Festival is not responsible for these wristbands. You must purchase a replacement wristband at full price.