WEEKEND PASSES NOW AVAILABLE
NEW! YOUTH WEEKEND PASSES (AGES 13 TO 18)
visit our merch
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free when accompanied by an adult
- Single-day tickets are released closer to the event
- Tickets are non-refundable (except when an event is canceled)
- E-Tickets do not need to be printed; they can be scanned from a mobile device.
- Springtide is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets
- Event is rain or shine
- Alcohol and/or illegal substances may not be brought into the festival site
- Springtide is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the festival
Get your tickets!
What does the wristband get you?
Buying a Springtide Music Festival wristband grants you entry to any of our venues all over downtown Uxbridge, provided that venue is not full. Admission to venues is on a first come, first served basis.
How do I get a wristband?
If you have purchased tickets ahead of time, you can exchange your tickets for wristbands at the Springtide Music Festival Hub, located at 88 Brock St. West during festival hours only.
THE TICKET HUB
Our Ticket Hub is located at H. Bee Architecture, 88 Brock St. West and will be open during festival hours starting at Noon on Friday, 9am on the Saturday and Noon on Sunday.
Tickets will also be available at the Uxbridge Tourism Trailer located on site at the outdoor stage to exchange wristbands on Saturday and Sunday only.
Finally, the Uxbridge Legion located at 109 Franklin Street will be open to exchange tickets for wristbands only during festival hours. Please also note that Youth Stage Tickets are included with your Saturday wristband or available for $10 at the door.